Visit our official website of SolQuest2017 here!
Solar eclipse of August 21, 2017
The eclipse will have a magnitude of 1.0306 and will be visible from a narrow corridor through the United States. The longest duration of totality will be 2 minutes 41.6 seconds at 37°35′0″N 89°7′0″W in Shawnee National Forest just south of Carbondale, Illinois and the greatest extent will be at 36°58′0″N 87°40′18″W near Cerulean, Kentucky between Hopkinsville and Princeton, Kentucky.
( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_August_21,_2017 )
SolQuest 2017 --Information Page for Leaders, Team Volunteers, Volunteers, and Coordinators
- 10 handwashing stations
- Groups/Individuals to collect bug spray, toilet paper, hand sanitizer sanitizing wipes, gloves, 55 gallon trash bags, power strips, extension cords, towels, soap, deodorant, paper towels
- 10 good water hoses
- 50 chairs with 10 8' tables
- Colored markers to make off campsites
- Trash barrels
- One dump truck to remain parked on site to put trash in
- Bottled water
- Light tree
- A team of people to visit other area festivals to hand out flyers
If you can help in fulfill these needs please call our office @ 1.270.365.6004
or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Sam Arnett (Safety and Security Team Training)
PO Box 311 Princeton KY 42445
Information about what type of Volunteers are needed and things needed for the event.
This page is for informational purposes only! It’s the "Nuts and Bolts" of behind the scenes of the SolQuest event.
Information from Randy Graham Christian County Emergency Management